[meteorite-list] Shipping to bad news places.

From: Gary Fujihara <fujmon_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 08 May 2013 05:51:16 -1000

Aloha Sean,

I have been shipping to Italy without trouble for years. The reason other dealers don't ship there may be because of Italy's many import restrictions, which take up multiple screens on the USPS counter terminals. I've shipped over 5000 packages worldwide, and have only lost a handful.

With all due respect to the countries and their people, I have lost packages in Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil and China (I think the lost packages were scam thefts).

gary