[meteorite-list] NASA websites taken down for Government shutdown

From: Jodie Reynolds <spacerocks_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2013 11:01:22 -0700

Hundreds of billions in sunk-cost and they have less than 12 hours of
burn on their bandwidth bill?

My investors would lynch me, and no jury in the world would convict
them...

Of course, I have to have an approved budget every year or I'll get
fired and the government will lock me up.

Must be nice!

--- Jodie