[meteorite-list] NASA websites taken down for Government shutdown

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2013 12:16:41 -0700 (PDT)

It is all political posturing for maximum effect.? Our "Commander With A Few Real Teeth" is an expert at it as are most politicians, regardless of party, who forget that they are supposed to be working for the people.

Perhaps we can all learn from this new style of governing.? I will soon have to go completely to fixed pricing on eBay in order to pay for the 101% increase in my monthly health care insurance and all of the new taxes that are going into affect on January 1st.? So much for affordable healthcare!

Perhaps they should shut down 50% of the government permanently and use the funds to pay healthcare costs that politicians are exempt from.?

These new taxes hidden in a healthcare bill? will have an effect on meteorites sales.

What ever happened to be rewarded for hard work??

Go figure,

Adam