[meteorite-list] Chelyabinsk main mass raised from Lake Chebarkul

From: Carl Agee <agee_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 16:59:39 -0600

Jason,

No not Hoba, since it is an iron meteorite. I didn't say Norton County
is the largest "differentiated" or "nonchondritic" meteorite, but it
is for sure the largest single mass "achondrite" in the world.

Carl
*************************************
Carl B. Agee
Director and Curator, Institute of Meteoritics
Professor, Earth and Planetary Sciences
MSC03 2050
University of New Mexico
Albuquerque NM 87131-1126