[meteorite-list] Chelyabinsk main mass raised from Lake Chebarkul

From: Jeff Grossman <jngrossman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 19:31:41 -0400

Weisberg et al (2006), in their Meteorites and the Early Solar System
review, put iron meteorites in the achondrite category, but I think this
is a minority view. So I agree with Carl that iron meteorites should not
be called achondrites. But the discussion was on observed falls, which
Hoba ain't.

Jeff