[meteorite-list] Southern California Meteorite & Tektite Club Meeting Photos

From: Robert Verish <bolidechaser_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2013 21:31:21 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Michael,
??? Nice photos!? Thanks for taking the time to share them with us.
To answer your question about who was the person that took the Group Picture, that would be the one-and-only Richard Garcia,
but everyone calls him "Rubin".?? Both Richard and Rubin are two of the nicest guys that you would ever want to meet, so
fortunately there is no "drop-off" when their names get switched.
But to save you a lot of trouble, the people's names that you are looking for, are called-out in my article (in this months Meteorite-Times)?
just under the Group Picture, which you can copy, if Richard gives you permission to use it.

We should hold another CMC Party right after the Tucson Show, and we can each do a show & tell about all the neat items

that we got at the Show (or won at your Auction;-).?? There should be a lot of people sticking around after Tucson,

and hopefully they could make it to San Diego for the Party, as well.

Party hearty,

Bob V.