[meteorite-list] Possible Ancient Meteorite

From: wahlperry at aol.com <wahlperry_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 21:04:56 -0400 (EDT)

Hi All,

This looks like something Proud Tom would have done! I agree with Jason
that the pottery looks mismatched. It is hard to tell but I would bet
the stone is not even a meteorite. I doubt that many Archeologists
would glue a pot together this way. I was not able to pull up any
history online (from a couple reliable sources) on his name either. It
seems if he lives in Phoenix that he would be well aware of ASU and
UofA as sources of information.

Sonny