[meteorite-list] Preliminary triangulation solution for White Sands area meteor

From: Matson, Rob D. <ROBERT.D.MATSON_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2014 20:25:55 +0000

Hi Ruben,

At this point it may not be that critical; Bill Cooke and I have
constrained the trajectory enough that if anything survived it
unfortunately fell in the northern San Andreas Mountains, well
within the WSMR boundaries. (Earlier, I mistakenly called
these mountains the Organ Mountains, but I forgot those are
on the south side of highway 70. You'd think I would have
remembered that, given that I hiked in the Organ Mountains
back when I was working on the base.) --Rob