[meteorite-list] Preliminary triangulation solution for White Sands area meteor

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2014 18:00:47 -0400

Hi List,

If it fell within the boundaries of White Sands, then it may as well
have fallen on the Moon. Nobody will be allowed in to search for it
and the government has no interest in it. Maybe some hunter in the
far future will find a strewnfield of weathered meteorites where White
Sands used to be.

Best regards and happy huntings,

MikeG

--