[meteorite-list] How Many Meteorites Fall Each Year?

From: almitt2 at localnet.com <almitt2_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2014 17:05:59 -0400

Hi Sterling, Anne and all,

I couldn't find much on the fall rate in Sterling's link, but did a
search on the meteorite central site and came up with a lot of results
for those who want to pursue fall rates. Link below. Best!

http://www.meteorite-list-archives.com/cgi-bin/search/search.cgi?zoom_sort=0&zoom_xml=0&zoom_query=Meteorite+Fall+rates&zoom_per_page=10&zoom_and=0

--AL Mitterling
Mitterling Meteorites

Quoting "Sterling K. Webb via Meteorite-list"