[meteorite-list] Ad: New Type 2c Mesosiderite

From: Michael Farmer <mike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2014 07:48:02 -0700

I have just got data on my new mesosiderite, one of the prettiest I've ever had. NWA 8234, Tkw 905 grams.
I have one endcut/main mass and 4 complete slices and a few partslices a available.

Come by room 184 at city center hotel to see it, and thousands of other meteorites, best selection at the Tucson show including the largest Chelyabinsk in private hands. If you want to see larger you will need
To fly to Chelyabinsk and go to the museum. 24 kilogram individual on display now.
Michael Farmer

Sent from my iPhone