[meteorite-list] AD - Last Call for Indian Butte

From: Mendy Ouzillou <ouzillou_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2014 08:30:29 -0700

Larry,

Wow, the individual you have listed is beautiful. I have not seen any of this material in Tucson so this looks like a great opportunity to get some.

Best,

Mendy Ouzillou

On Feb 1, 2014, at 7:26 AM, Larry Atkins <thetoprok at aol.com> wrote:

Hello List,

Thanks to those that have won some of my recent auctions, your purchase is greatly appreciated.

This is my last sale of Indian Butte for a while, perhaps until next year, now it's time to go find some new meteorites !

My last complete individual didn't sell last week and is ending tomorrow. The reserve price is quite reasonable for a such a nice looking, witnessed fall, I'm surprised it's still available.

See them here,

http://www.ebay.com/sch/alienrockfarm/m.html?_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

Thanks!

Sincerely,