[meteorite-list] Chinese Meteorite Is 4.6 Billion Years Old (And Costs £8 Million)

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2014 12:15:22 -0500

It's probably not even a meteorite. Unless it's been analyzed by a
reputable lab and submitted for classification in the Met Bulletin,
then it's not a meteorite. It is a *suspected* meteorite. Basically,
it's a rock until somebody microprobes it and proves otherwise.

--
Web - http://www.galactic-stone.com
Pinterest - http://pinterest.com/galacticstone