[meteorite-list] [Ad 2/52]: Rare and Special Meteorites on eBay

From: Mendy Ouzillou <mendy.ouzillou_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2014 20:00:06 -0700

Hello fellow meteorite aficionados,
I have been slowly listing some of my best material on eBay:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/skyfallmeteorites/m.html?
I have some large iron full slices, a block of Kesen (1850 witnessed
Japanese fall) and other material I hope you will find of interest. I am
down to my last 2 (of 8 original) Josh Simpson globes. If you wish to
purchase anything, feel free to contact me directly. Keep an eye on my eBay
page as I will be listing more and more material that is all top quality.
Also, if there are any specimens you wish to add to your collection, let me
know. I will either have it or will do my best to find it for you.
Regards,
Mendy Ouzillou
IMCA #8395
MetSoc member
Native English Reviewer for Meteorites Scientific Journal
(http://www.meteorites.pwr.wroc.pl/magazine.html)
Co-Administrator of the "Meteorites" and "Is it a Meteorite?" FaceBook pages