[meteorite-list] [IMCA List] New Book / Atlas of Meteorites

From: Matson, Rob D. <ROBERT.D.MATSON_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2014 22:19:16 +0000

Hi Graham,

Wow -- I had no idea Richard's book was going for so much now. And there
is only a single, lightly used copy (with some marking/highlighting) on
eBay right now at $329.44. If someone needs a copy, I have one spare one
in excellent condition that I'd be willing to part with for considerably
less than this. I'll have to check whether there is any marking on any
of the pages, but I'm guessing there isn't. --Rob