[meteorite-list] meteorite-list] List is getting torpid

From: Peter Scherff <PeterScherff_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2014 07:47:49 -0400

Hi,
A simple way to make the list more informative would be if people when
responding to posts of a general nature would reply to all. Whenever I ask a
question about half of the responses that I receive are directed only to me.
Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the responses. However I think that the
whole list should have the benefit of them, unless there is a good reason
not to include the general meteorite community.

Thanks,

Peter