[meteorite-list] Photos of Dr. Laurence Garvie and Myself teaching meteorite basics.

From: Anne Black <impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2014 14:17:07 -0400 (EDT)

WOW!!!!!
Thank you Jim, but really all that!!!! No wonder some people call it a
colossal waste of time!!!!

Lists...... Groups....... How do you find time to manage all that? I
haven't even found time to update my website since I got back from
Tucson. No, I might consider something simple like the
Meteorite-Exchange page, but nothing more.

As for the NSA, I don't know how that got into the conversation, it is
totally irrelevant.

Thanks anyway.

Anne M. Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com