[meteorite-list] Photos of Dr. Laurence Garvie and Myself teaching meteorite basics.

From: Jim Wooddell <jim.wooddell_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2014 13:11:39 -0700

Anne,

Best of all, the sponsor pay for it and this all free....for now.

It takes 30 minutes to set up most of it once a person has a basic
understanding of the features....and like me....most people learn about
these features over a period of a long time and implement these features
as they learn about them. Really, no big deal.

BTW, it was great seeing you at Tucson! I had fun talking to some of
your clients and helping them understand! See you next year!

Jim