[meteorite-list] Now I know...................

From: Mendy Ouzillou <ouzillou_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2014 17:13:53 -0700 (PDT)

Anne,

I spotted the fake on eBay and alerted everyone on FB. Through a team effort, the seller removed the listing and said that they would, "send it off for analysis".?

Fortunately, no one bought this stone. Frustrating none the less ...

Not sure what you are referring to regarding the wrong email, but at least we stopped this from becoming a big issue, though one that will likely not go away.

Mendy Ouzillou