[meteorite-list] Now I know...................

From: almitt2 at localnet.com <almitt2_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2014 09:49:14 -0400

Hi Everyone,

It's been pointed out that the seller on eBay has committed fraud in
the past and been caught red handed. The sad thing is how many people
continue to buy from him.

Looks like he is still up to his old tricks. Wonder how many traded or
sold specimens are out there and are not legitimate from this source? I
wonder how many collections are contaminated.

I wonder what the vendor had to say? I'd be unhappy if this was a
number I was selling. What did they have to say?

--AL Mittering
Mitterling Meteorites
Over 25 years Selling Meteorites