[meteorite-list] Munich show book (Meteorites) report

From: Martin Goff <msgmeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2014 18:44:59 +0000

Hi all,

This book cones highly recommended.? I have just recieved my copy and
it is superb, the articles are excellent and the quality superb.
Anyone in the US who wants to save on shipping costs I suggest join in
with Anne as it is book that you will truly appreciate having.

I am currently reading Martin Kappler's excellent Chelyabinsk article :-)

Cheers

Martin

Martin Goff
www.msg-meteorites.co.uk