[meteorite-list] [IMCA List] Martin Goff's Out Reach

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2014 22:39:36 -0500

Ray Watts said :

"I have been told in the past that out reach is over reach for the I.M.C.A."

Whoever said that, has no business being in the IMCA or any other
group that claims to be supportive of education and outreach. Walk
the walk or get the hell out.

My two cents.

Also, agree 110% with what Gary said.

Best regards,