[meteorite-list] Awfully quiet

From: Martin Goff <msgmeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2015 21:15:09 +0100

Hi Bernd, Tracy, all.

Most of my meteorite related chat now occurs via Facebook and this is
what i observe from many others too. Numerous people within our
meteorite community who were regular posters here on the metlist i now
see posting daily in the various facebook groups and forums. I know
it's not for everyone but i for one would certainly feel as if i was
missing out on the latest meteorite news and chat if I were not on
Facebook.

I have done quite a few posts over the last year where i have
submitted the same post via various different forums and plarforms to
try and see which generated the most conversation and i have to say
Facebook won by huge margins every single time.

Hope to see you on there maybe Bernd? Your experience and knowledge
would be hugely beneficial to everyone there :-)

Kind regards

Martin

--
Martin Goff