[meteorite-list] Awfully quiet

From: Mendy Ouzillou <mendy.ouzillou_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2015 13:30:51 -0700

Here is the group that I created and run with my co-admin, Pat Brown:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/meteorites.tektites.impactites/

We are a very active and fun group, and there are ample opportunities
to learn and to buy/sell material. As Martin said, FB is not for
everyone, but hope you will come join me and over 650 of your friends.
:-)

Best,

Mendy

--