[meteorite-list] Geologists Unearth Fully Intact Rock

From: Raremeteorites <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2015 21:45:07 -0700

I wasn't even thinking about it being a satire website. It sounds like what
you now hear or read in the news or watch on one of these reality shows on a
daily basis. Expectations are so low these days that it did not phase me a
bit that a recently degreed geologist actually gained some press by finding
a fully intact rock. At least the "geologist" broke away from social media
and texting long enough to get into the field and actually observe
something.

Adam