[meteorite-list] Meteor/Comet/Whatever /to hit the South

From: Count Deiro <countdeiro_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2015 22:12:33 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

Thought I would share this with y'all. Y'all real lucky you was borned in the Southern USA so y'all would know about my speaking to Jesus and the Madrid Fault and the tsunami gonna lap up against Georgia otherwise y'all be screwed in October.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=fa5_1439400210

Side note: Whole populations have been lost because these intellectual and scientific midgets exist and worse yet, vote. Now! No offense meant to those of faith! I'm really sort of looking forward to the day we are all in that big room and we all get sorted out by the Gran Poobah. You know..Mormons over there till we get you set up with a planet, Scientologists can sit where they want, Muslims on the carpets to your left, all Buddhists float in the center and I going to have to ask you Shintoist and Hare Krisnas to quit clapping, Catholics over by the Coptics and early Christians..and who did I miss?..oh yeah..you animists can grab the nearest unoccupied tree....don't bother the African Ju Ju and the Greek and Roman dietist types. And for God's sake can everybody hold down on the joss and incense burning I can hardly see the list...... Yeah, it'll be a riot! I also knew, according to many of my friends of faith who love me, that I'm going straight to hell, but I can't begin to fathom how long the line will
 be considering how so many of the faithful claim their's is the only way to salvation. I know..I'll look for a loophole!

For you serious of faith ..now remember this is sent in the best of humour...don't get you shorts in a knot. I don't care what your persuasion is and don't trouble yourself worrying about mine.

Count Deiro
MetSoc