[meteorite-list] Retractable meteorite cane found while hunting for meteorites.

From: wahlperry at aol.com <wahlperry_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2015 11:34:33 -0400

Hi All,

I have been out exploring areas in Nevada and Utah for meteorites and photo opportunities. It is amazing how many unique treasures you are able to find. Not to mention
the wildlife and weather events. I hope to post a few pictures later. I did find a retractable meteorite cane on a lake bed. Not the treasure I was hoping for! It looks like it has been lying on the lake bed surface for a year or two but still in great shape. Email off list if you think this is yours and want it back.

Sonny