[meteorite-list] Meteorite Strikes Down Thief During Armed Robbery

From: lebofsky at lpl.arizona.edu <lebofsky_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2015 08:36:48 -0700

I used to use their articles in my class and at teacher workshops:

WWII bomber found in a lunar crater (the plane was about the size of the
100 km diameter crater)

I did a teacher workshop about observing the Moon and told them that this
would be their last chance to observe the Moon with their students as the
Moon was predicted to blow up (nuclear waste?) in less than 6 months. The
list goes on...

Larry