[meteorite-list] Meteorite Strikes Down Thief During Armed Robbery

From: Ed Deckert <edeckert_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2015 10:44:07 -0500

Paul, most of what The Weekly World News is fabricated, tongue-in-cheek
humor. I used to read the front page headlines while waiting in the
checkout line at the grocery store.

However, I can say with 100% certainty that "Bat Boy" is real, and yes, the
President did meet with a space alien at the white house! Photos don't
lie!!!

;-)

Ed