[meteorite-list] Trade: Portales Valley slice

From: Jason Phillips <jnbran1_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2015 08:19:40 -0400

Hello List,
I am offering up for trade a beautiful Portales Valley, New Mexico
slice. This meteorite fell to earth on June 13, 1998 and gave us a
glimpse into the true beauty that lies in the stars above us. In my
opinion Portales Valley, metal rich slices, are the most beautiful
meteorites I have ever seen, and this slice is no exception.

Information about this slice:
Dimensions are: 146mm x 89mm x 5mm
Weight: 175 grams
Coordinates will be provided as well as the finders name.
This specimen was cut at the University of Arizona on their wire saw.
This particular specimen is the high metal variation and has an
abundance of metal throughout.
The stability of this specimen is perfect.

 http://i1331.photobucket.com/albums/w589/jnbran/c0d1d6ae-5df1-47af-b090-45df911e0671_zpskv6dj4e1.jpg

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

Take Care,
Jason Phillips
Rocks from Heaven
www.rocksfromheaven.com