[meteorite-list] AD: Many new specimens - Historics, old labels, rare finds

From: Mike Bandli <fuzzfoot_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2015 12:46:48 -0700

Dear List Members,

I have just finished uploading many new specimens to my sales page:

http://historicmeteorites.com/Sales.html

Included in this update are some rare 19th century meteorites with old
labels, specimens from the late (and greatly missed) Walter Zeitschel
Collection, Glenn Huss American Meteorite Laboratory specimens, and many
more. Please have a look if you have time. There are specimens for all
budgets, from around $50 to $5000.

If you would like to reserve a specimen, please contact me privately. Please
note that I will be away at the Ensisheim show next week and may not be able
to reply to requests during that time. I look forward to meeting our
European friends soon!

Best wishes,

Mike

(Met-List Ad 4 of 12)