[meteorite-list] What To Bring to Ensisheim - AD

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2015 19:00:39 -0400

Dear List,

I would like to ask those attending the Ensisheim Show if there is anything
I have that you would like me to bring as I will be selling again this year.
There is a lot on my web site and much more material on the MetBull that I
haven't offered at all yet. Weight may be a factor but I will do my best to
bring as much as possible.

If you are interested in anything please email me in private as to not clog
up the List, Thanks.

Best Regards,
Greg

AD #9 of 52
Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection
gmhupe at centurylink.net
www.NaturesVault.net (Online Catalog & Reference Site)
www.LunarRock.com (Online Planetary Meteorite Site)
NaturesVault (Facebook, Pinterest & eBay)
http://www.facebook.com/NaturesVault
http://pinterest.com/NaturesVault
IMCA 3163