[meteorite-list] Subject: meteorites for sale

From: Abdelfattah Gharrad <life19maroc_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2015 23:48:23 +0100

Hello Graham Macleod,

many are selling meteorites on the list and not show what they are selling.
who are you to say me that please?
you can ask about my reputation on the list so you can know about me please.
Thanks in advance,
Abdelfattah.
En date de?: Sam 13.6.15, Graham via Meteorite-list <meteorite-list at meteoritecentral.com> a ?crit?:

 Objet: [meteorite-list] Subject: meteorites for sale
 ?: "meteorite list" <meteorite-list at meteoritecentral.com>
 Date: Samedi 13 juin 2015, 4h12

 Hi Abdelfattah Gharrad ,
 I hope you know that this is an Advertisement and will cost
 you the normal
 fees to place it on this list?
 Also when you place an advertisement here you will need to
 list what you are
 selling and add a link to the items you want people to look
 at!
 I won't waste my time contacting anyone who doesn't list
 their items and
 others here will have similar thoughts!
 If your legit? then I suggest you take my advice as I find
 it very strange
 for someone wanting me to contact them off list!!!

 Graham Macleod