[meteorite-list] Subject: meteorites for sale

From: Norbert Kammel - Rocks on Fire <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 14:46:07 +1000

Hello all meteorite friends,

I can only highly recommend Abdelfattah as a very relyable and honest
meteorite dealer.
I have personally bought quite a few very interesting and rare
meteorites from him with no problems at all.
He is a person who just does not want to spam the list. So he is asking
to getting contacted off the list.

Cheers all, and have a nice day!
Best regards from Down-Under,

Norbert Kammel