[meteorite-list] Ad - Meteorite Type Collections are back, Meteorite of the Month Club, New Holiday Shopping Categories

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 10:13:29 -0400

Hi Friends and Collectors,

A few years ago, I offered a meteorite Type Collection kit with 28
different types. I am now re-introducing this kit with 36 different
types, just in time for the upcoming holidays. Yes, it is that time
of year again....

As always, use coupon code "metlist" at checkout for 20% off your entire order.

This Type Collection Kit contains 36 different petrologic types from
around the world and solar system. Many of these types are rare and
quite hard to acquire. This is an ideal way to start out with
Type-Collecting or to fill holes in your existing collection.

Meteorite Type Collection :
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/meteorite-type-collection-36-different-petrologic-types

To make Christmas and holiday shopping easier, I have added two new
categories to the store - Stocking Stuffers (starting at just $5), and
Unique Gift Displays. These are the most popular items every year for
people purchasing gifts. Now is a good time to start getting your gift
shopping done before the consumer insanity begins. :)

Meteorite of the Month Club -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/meteorite-of-the-month-club-one-year-13-different-specimens-one-per-month-bonus

Stocking Stuffers - http://www.galactic-stone.com/products/stocking-stuffers

Unique Gift Displays -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/products/unique-gift-displays

All Holiday Gift Items - http://www.galactic-stone.com/products/holiday-gifts

All New Offerings - http://www.galactic-stone.com/products/brand-new?pagesize=60

Thanks for looking and have great weekend!

MikeG

PS : One quick note - as of today, all outstanding orders are shipped.
If you are waiting on your previous order, it is now on the way. :)
--
Web - http://www.galactic-stone.com
Pinterest - http://pinterest.com/galacticstone