[meteorite-list] AD- New Lunar & Auctions started at .99 ending today

From: John higgins <geohiggins_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 15:19:15 +0000 (UTC)

Dear Meteorite List Members,

I have several auctions ending today, started at only .99 with no reserve.

http://stores.ebay.com/Outer-Space-Rocks

Also I would like to introduce a beautiful new Feldspathic Lunar Melt Meteorite NWA 10228 This small 19.4 gram meteorite was found by Berber meteorite hunters east of Assa, Morocco near a place known by locals as Laagad. Recently classified by Dr. Tony Irving at the University of Washington Seattle and officially approved on September 4th 2015.
This new Lunar has incredible dark melted areas among a fine grained matrix containing white anorthite clasts! Limited remaining specimens consist of 3 complete slices and the main mass. This Lunar is available for viewing in my Outer Space Rocks eBay store.

Thank You and Have a Great Day!
John Higgins
IMCA # 9822

ebay store www.OuterSpaceRocks.com