[meteorite-list] "Meteor Stone" for sale in Lebanon call 96171757656

From: Brian Cox <searchingforfun_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2016 05:56:30 +0000 (UTC)

You might want to check out this piece of rock or most likely slag, or melted metal on Facebook, on the page; " Crystal/Mineral Specimens-Buy/Trade/Sell/Show and Tell! "?Posted by Chady Hanna, for sale, it says FREE under the words Meteor Stone.?It's Unlike any meteorite I have ever seen. I don't know anything about this guy, perhaps he needs some information and help on what is and isn't a meteor or meteorite.?
https://www.facebook.com/groups/363910383711929/?multi_permalinks=695196957249935&notif_t=commerce_interesting_product&notif_id=1459748091712662