[meteorite-list] Beware of dealing with Fayssal Mezgouri

From: PolandMET <marcin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2016 12:42:33 +0200

Hi list
I have same experienxes. In 2010 I bough from him 1100g surprisingly cheap
diogenite and received badly weathered LL6

      helle my friend
      here is the picture of meteorite i have look at the picture and let me
know .
      the big one is 1155 gr Diogenite like NWA1877
      kind regards

      Mezgouri Fayssal
      cell +212668693856

I lost 2200$ never get even a gram of weathered L6 as a refund. I send this
specimen back to Said Haddany to try to return it to Fayssal but this didnt
work so I pick it back and now its classified. Maybe I can get most of my
money back selling it.
There is soo many 100000% trusted persons in Morocco so no need to buy
anything from "dealers" like Fayssal.

-----[ MARCIN CIMALA ]----[ +48 793567667 ]-----
http://www.Meteoryty.pl marcin(at)meteoryty.pl
http://www.PolandMET.com marcin(at)polandmet.com