[meteorite-list] Beware of dealing with Fayssal Mezgouri

From: Bigjohn Shea <bigjohnshea_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2016 13:17:18 +0200

Dear List,

I have blocked him from the Meteorites group on facebook so that he cannot use that as a resources for his scams. It is a shame that the meteorite community continues to be an uncertain place for collectors and merchants to use their hard earned funds.

As a collector of antique Japanese swords as well, I will say that the amount of fraud I see in the sales of meteorites is considerably less than what I see in the sword collecting community. Perhaps we are doing something right that other collecting communities are not.

Hope everyone is having a good week thus far.
Cheers,
John A. Shea
IMCA 3295

Sent using the mail.com mail app