[meteorite-list] New Website

From: Larry Atkins <thetoprok_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2016 21:39:57 -0500

Hello Everyone,

I would like to share some of my hunting experiences with the broader meteorite community and have a platform to occasionally sell some material, so I created this website. I'm no computer whiz so I used Squarespace and I found it quite simple. I recommend it for anyone else that may be challenged when it comes to creating a website.

I did the best I could to provide accurate information like names and dates, photo credits, etc. If you see a discrepancy of any kind, please let me know so that I can fix it. If you see your mug in here or I mention your name and you don't want any part of it just say the word and I'll pull the offence from the site. Any criticisms and or compliments are always welcome, your input is valued. If you have images from hunts that I was involved in and you would like them included please send them to me, the more the merrier.

 I hope you will take the time to go through and enjoy the many pages filled with meteorite images, friends and family, nature photography, micro photography, and more!

www.cosmicconnectionmeteorites.com

Sincerely,
Larry Atkins
?