[meteorite-list] Cutting An Iron

From: valparint at aol.com <valparint_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2016 15:10:43 -0700

Here is Mr. Farmer's email to me 60 seconds after I made my post:

"Fuck you.
What have I done to you. Only typical of you defending a scammer.

Michael Farmer"

Rude? You be the judge.

I pegged it as a Campo the instant I saw the picture, so we agree(!) on that, Mike, but your allegation is way off the mark:

 "... it's typical of Paul to stand up for the scamming man.
Ask Paul how much he will pay for it, surely he will put his money where his mouth is."

Only one skilled in Farmerian Logic could construe a comment about rudeness by Person A as a defense of a scam by Person B. Non-Farmerian logicians would see it simply as a flimsy redirection - don't address the issue, just shout SQUIRREL and hope to divert everyone's attention.

As to your last point, I'd pay a nickle a gram.

Paul Swartz
IMCA 5204
MPOD Webmaster