[meteorite-list] Possible meteorite trades

From: Greg Frazier <meteorfraz_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2016 13:31:38 -0400

Greetings ET & Friends,
In addition to rocks from space, I also collect components from historic flying machines. This includes pieces made by Orville and Wilbur up to the Space Shuttle and beyond! Flown Apollo components make lovely meteorite display stands by the way! ET I have a special place in my collection for the olive-green moldavite I purchased from you in Costa Mesa back in the early '90's. I think I will perch it atop a Saturn V component later today!

RGF