[meteorite-list] NWA 5000 Limited Edition - World's Largest Lunar [meteorite] Replica

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2016 12:30:18 +0200

Thank you all for the private and public congratulations to my work regarding NWA 5000.

I would especially like to thank everyone, even the negative posters, for the Free Advertising of my replicas. You haven't even seen them and they are already causing a Buzz! So Awesome!

I appreciate your endorsements and recognition! ;-)

Best regards,
Greg Hupe

Sent from my iPhone