[meteorite-list] Stability of Sericho (Habaswein)

From: Bigjohn Shea <bigjohnshea_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2017 19:40:14 +0100

I got my sealed full slice of Habaswein from Rob many months ago and don't see a lick of rusting on it. Sealant appears to be working great. :-D

If I were in the market for a specimen, I'd listen to the guy who actually has experience working with the meteorite in question.

Additionally,
Large multi-kg specimens of Habaswein do sell in the 0.5$/g range. Expertly prepared slices do not. They sell for 8-10 times that price. That distinction needs to be made.

Cheers,
John A. Shea, MD
IMCA 3295

Sent using the mail.com mail app