[meteorite-list] Prehistoric Gibeon artifacts

From: PAOLO CONTE <progetto.andromeda_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2017 08:19:19 +0100

Hello Listers,

I often read, about Gibeon, this meteorites was used by native tribes to
make weapons, tools and jewelry, over the last 50,000 years.

However, I have not been able to find *any photos* of these prehistoric
Gibeon artifacts in Internet, or *even any research papers* mentioning
these tools.

It's very strange, but you can directly verify this fact on Google: no
images, no scientific paper.

So, my question: do these artifacts really exist? Where are they? Are there
pictures of them? Does anyone know anything about it?

I wrote several times to the museums of Windhoek, Namibia, but they never
answered: really funny!

I hope to receive some useful information from you.

Many thanks for your kind attention.

Best regards from Rome.

Paolo Conte (IMCA #6037),
Rome, Italy