[meteorite-list] U.S to Withdraw From UNESCO

From: John Lutzon <jl_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2017 17:57:38 -0400

So much wasted intellect.
My opinion is you could be doing/helping so many people in the
meteoritic community but it "seems" you feel persecuted because
of opinions towards you on the Internet -- this is The World WIDE WEB.
Last I checked--it is not a prosecutable crime to express your Opinion
whether on the internet or not.

However, there is the "chilling effect law" which is prosecutable.
IE: "where speech or conduct is supressed by fear of penalization".

"{Remember what you say is permanently recorded and can be used
against you in a court of law.}" ["Adam Hupe"]. Bad road to go down.

I don't care for what people say about me and good god what they may
think of me--hell, I keep going and I don't have 1/10 of your expertise.

As you may have surmised, I don't care for threatening stupid talk.

All I Really want are discussions about METEORITES.................
Not personal BS.

Respect, John