[meteorite-list] Younger Dryas Impact Hypothesis and Missoula (Spokane) Megafloods

From: E.P. Grondine <epgrondine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2017 17:24:52 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Paul -

Option 4) While I have thought that the Kitscoty Uplift was generated by an ice sheet impact
during the most recent glacial cycle,because if it was from an earlier glacial cycle it would have been scoured away,
THIS NEW DATA IN NO WAY AFFECTS THE OTHER RIVER OUTFLOW DATA.
In other words, I may have to continue the search for impact pointsfor the TWO impact events.

5) This new data also has to agree with the glacial lake data.
As the data always wins in the end,thanks,Ed