[meteorite-list] Beware

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2017 22:06:20 -0400

I think half of the people online are not what they claim to be.

It's not just a Facebook thing.

As a dealer, it's foolish to ignore social media. Lots of fee-free
money to be made there. Although, if I was only a collector, I would
likely stay away from social media entirely. It's a lot of hassle and
nonsense, but it's worth it if you are making good sales.

Best regards,

MikeG