[meteorite-list] Beware

From: Graham Ensor <graham.ensor_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2017 10:02:17 +0100

Shhhh! don't tell everybody that's where all the action is Mike LOL....I
too thought I would never get involved in social media and sometimes wonder
why I did because of all the time it takes up...but talking with all manner
of folks about your favourite things and sharing links and thoughts etc is
actually great...you just have to treat everybody the same as you would if
you physically met them down town or on the bus and you can usually work
out who is genuine or not. There's always going to be the nutter on the bus
that sits next to you now and then....and that is probably much worse than
it happening on facebook.