[meteorite-list] Trim Saw + Scale - US BUYERS ONLY

From: Don Merchant <dmerchan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2018 18:04:01 -0500

Hi Folks. First off U.S. Buyers Only. The Shipping cost and potential length
of travel abuse makes it costly and something I don't want to do. So I'm
not. So with that said...
*
I have up for sale a Kingsley North 6" Trim Saw with Vise. It is in very
nice working condition and well taken care of. Gently used about a dozen
times and kept clean. Comes with 3 meteorite blades, a Lapidary book,
manuals and Vise. I am asking $325 plus $30 Shipping = $355 total. A $200+
savings over new. The Vise alone cost me $100. Put a blade on, fill tank
with distilled water and your good to go!
*
Here is a link to my Website so you can see the pictures and more info.
*
http://www.ctreasurescwonders.com/sale_items.html?r=20181101180807

Lastly I have a mint condition 310 gm Capacity x 0.001 (milligram) gram
resolution My Weigh iBalance 311 Scale. Very well taken care of. The scale
is very well built. This is a VERY Accurate scale to milligrams. Comes with
a 30 year/lifetime Warranty Card and Original Receipt for Warranty purposes.
AC Adapter + 200 gm weight to zero the scale if needed!
*
I am asking $220 + $25 for Shipping = $245. A $100+ savings over new.
*
Here is a link to my Website so you can see the pictures and more info.

*
http://www.ctreasurescwonders.com/sale_items.html?r=20181101180807

If interested or have questions, you can contact me off list or contact me
from the link page above. I accept PayPal, Personal Check, or Money Order.
If using PayPal please add 3% to the total which covers the fee they steal
from me.
*
Sincerely
Don Merchant